Adapt convex rings are used to fill irregular folds in the peristomal skin in order to create a flatter surface and prevent substances from passing under the support.
They can be cut and overlapped and are available in round or oval versions.
They create moderate convexity when combined with a flat support or deep convexity when combined with a convex support.
Adapt Plane Rings are used to fill in peristomal irregularities to create a flatter surface and prevent substances from passing underneath the substrate, which can lead to leaks.
They can be stretched, cut, adjusted, flattened and overlapped.
Based on silicone, Adapt Medical Adhesive Removal Spray facilitates the removal of the skin
protector and adhesive residues on the skin.
Guaranteed 50 ml: thanks to an innovative pressurization technology, this spray optimizes packaging volume and limits waste. In addition, it does not cause a cold or stinging sensation, even on injured skin.
This powder absorbs moisture from the peristomal skin, allowing better adhesion of the support and facilitating the healing of the skin.
Skin with lesions or irritations should be examined by a health care professional.
Adhesive eye compress :
• The adhesive edge avoids the traditional unattractive application of additional plasters.
• The adhesive outer part is made of non-woven material.
• The pads are soft, airy and highly absorbent.
• Sterile and latex-free.
• Rigid model with chinstrap, plastic frame, adjustable in height, collar edges covered with imitation leather upholstery. Total immobilization.
• Made up of two pieces of low density thermoplastic material.
• Padded and lined edges
• Ergonomically designed to achieve a neutral cervical spine position
• Lightweight sternal support
• Easy regulation and installation
• Lightweight chin support
• Delivered in a box