• Ortel C4 Rigid Collar with 4 supports
• Firm support of the cervical spine thanks to the 2 anatomically shaped moulded shells,
• In hypoallergenic foam
• The anterior shell provides chin and sternal support, the posterior shell provides occipital and dorsal support high Tracheal opening Radio transparent
• With chinstrap with tracheotomy opening
• Rigid model with chinstrap, plastic frame, adjustable in height, collar edges covered with imitation leather upholstery. Total immobilization.
• Made up of two pieces of low density thermoplastic material.
• Padded and lined edges
• Ergonomically designed to achieve a neutral cervical spine position
• Lightweight sternal support
• Easy regulation and installation
• Lightweight chin support
• Delivered in a box
Heel pads are used to protect the area from possible rubbing with the shoes and to add a
Additional foot support. There are several models of heel pads available depending on the material with which they are made.
Herbi Feet offers all types of heel-pads.
The use of heel-pads helps patients to relieve the symptoms of physical problems such as they can suffer: knee, hip or heel pain. Heel pads also help to improve blood circulation in the legs, thanks to the pressure they exert on the area responsible for the upward movement of blood.
Heel pads are also useful in relieving symptoms of the calcaneal spur, which is a painful calcification that reaches the heel. Usually, this condition occurs in due to the use of inadequate footwear or poor posture habits. The use ofHeel pads to raise the particular area where the spine has formed and avoid friction directly with the shoe.
Inner cotton buckled cotton in contact with the skin.
With malleable aluminum abduction splint to adjust the position of the big toe.
Has the advantage of surrounding the whole foot with the possibility of adjusting the perimeter.
The hallus-valgus separator with coil-shaped separator soothes bunion pain and properly aligns the big toe.
Dampens pressure on the metacarpophalangeal joint.
Patented design provides protection between the big toe and the shoe.
The product glides easily over the big toe.
Atelle grenouille is an orthopedic device that effectively immobilizes and stabilizes the proximal and distal phalanges after a sprain or dislocation of the finger.
It thus reduces the pain associated with the trauma and promotes the healing process.
This brace is made of an aluminum structure that can be modulated to fit the person's morphology.
It thus guarantees optimal support of the phalanges.
This structure is equipped with a padded foam that ensures a certain comfort during the entire duration of the immobilization
of the finger.