Class 3 knitting to increase proprioception
• Specific knitting of the popliteal fossa (behind the knee) for a better comfort during sports activities.
• Patellar ring (patella) for active refocusing of the patella during activity
• Ligament instability, traumatic sequelae
• Patellar syndrome (OSGOOD SCHALATTER patellar chondritis femoropatellar instability)
• Resumption of sports activities
It is advisable to take a rigorous measurement of the knee circumference to find the size to its morphology.