• Catheter with clamp
• Ultra sharp puncture needle
• Guide wire in advancer with flexible J-tip and one hand handling
• 5ml LL-syringe
• Additional fixation clip
• Further components on enquiry*
Advantages of the multilumen catheters:
• Due to only one puncture and the separated lumen providing several accesses, different indications are possible, partly also simultaneous.
• continuous or intermittent drug infusions
• CVP monitoring
• Short- or long-term hyperalimentation
• Likewise, incompatible drugs or solutions can be infused separately in a quick and safe way, also administration of viscous or high-volume fluids.
• Liquid gift with high flow rates in emergency
• Blood sampling and administration of blood products